Eastwood Brickworks, located in the new housing development in Eastwood (north-west Sydney), is a striking playground situated in a historic site. The Kaiser and Kuehne Play Structure and stainless steel contact swing was chosen in the design process to create an accent to the site. The equipment was also to resemble and compliment the heritage brickworks building which frame the playground. The new residents of this housing development now have a fantastic signature playground which will last for years to come!
- Australia’s Largest Spielart Playground to be constructed in Underwood Park, Priestdale
- Play area to rival Donnybrook
- Timber & Heritage Park Playground Now Ready for Play
- Parramatta Playground to be unveiled this Saturday
- Parramatta Playground will be fun for all the family