Here’s the photos of our new Spielart Playground at Tom Simpson Park in Joondalup WA. This beautiful park is situated close to the water which made Spielart’s ships the perfect choice. The two Spielart playground structures, which feature slides, climbing nets and a very cool ship’s ‘wheelhouse’ are combined with a Spielart Basket Swing and a Kaiser & Kuhne Spinner to ensure fun for everyone.
- Australia’s Largest Spielart Playground to be constructed in Underwood Park, Priestdale
- Play area to rival Donnybrook
- Timber & Heritage Park Playground Now Ready for Play
- Parramatta Playground to be unveiled this Saturday
- Parramatta Playground will be fun for all the family